- Next working day delivery on orders placed before 2pm
- FREE Next day delivery on orders over £250*
- Call us on 01455 234 400 Mon-Fri 8:30-5:30
VerMeister Ezy - 2 comp waterbased lacquer
VerMeister Ezy is a waterbased Two Component Polyurathane floor varnish.
VerMeister Ezy - Is a Two-component water-based Polyurathane double cross-linking lacquer with 'DCS' Dual Curing System technology.
It can achieve excellent performance in terms of resistance to wear, as well as greater ease of mixing and use.
The 2 components can be mixed simply by adding component B to the container of component A and stirring without the need for any particular mixing procedures.
Available in Ultra Matt10%, Matt 30% and Silk Matt 60% sheen levels, it maintains the natural look of the wood thanks to its high transparency level, guaranteeing an excellent coverage and filling capacity, even when only two coats are applied.
VerMeister Ezy has superb flow characteristics, even when applied thickly. It can be used directly on the wood, even as a single component first coat when faster cycles are required, so just one single product is used for greater convenience. It guarantees an excellent final look even under the most extreme conditions, and combines qualities of resistance to abrasion and to rubber marks so it is even ideal for use on heavy wear areas (ie, salons, shops, etc.).
Features and Benefits
- Greater ease of mixing.
- Greater ease of use even under the most extreme environmental conditions.
- Guarantee of perfect final look.
- Extraordinary chemical and mechanical resistance.
- Low environmental impact.
- Mixing: 10 parts of lacquer / 0.5 part of hardener.
Technical Data Sheet
Write Your Own Review