- Next working day delivery on orders placed before 2pm
- FREE Next day delivery on orders over £250*
- Call us on 01455 234 400 Mon-Fri 8:30-5:30
VerMeister Velvet 1 comp waterbased lacquer
VerMeister Velvet - Is a single component waterbased lacquer formulated from renewable raw materials.
Floors treated with Vermeister Velvet will have a completely natural appearance along with a unique 'velvety' feel to the touch.
With a high solid content and an extraordinary drying speed, the product allows very fast work cycles to be carried out (1-2 hours depending on conditions).
A very important feature with Vermeister Velvet is how easy floors can be touched up if the surface is damaged or scratched, in fact, repairs can be carried out just on those areas by sanding them, taping the perimeter and then reapplying the product. When the surface is dry, there are no signs of marks or imperfections..
For floor areas subject to heavy traffic, we recommend adding 10% VELVET IMPROVER to the final coat.
Features and Benefits
- Low environmental impact certified EC1.
- Natural effect.
- Velvety feel to the touch.
- Possibility of fast cycles (1-2 hours).
- Possibility of invisible touch ups.
- Ideal for heavy traffic with the addition of Improver.
Technical Data Sheet
Write Your Own Review