- Next working day delivery on orders placed before 2pm
- FREE Next day delivery on orders over £250*
- Call us on 01455 234 400 Mon-Fri 8:30-5:30
SikaBond AT 80
Out of stock
SikaBond AT 80 adhesive for full surface bonding of wooden floors.
SikaBond AT 80 is a single component, environmentally friendly (solvent and isocyanate free) elastic adhesive based on Silane Terminated Polymers for the full surface bonding of wood floors.
- Solid and engineered wood floors (strips, longstrips, planks, panels and boards)
- mosaic parquet, industrial parquet and lam parquet
- wood paving (residential)
- Plywood and chipboard can all be installed by full surface bonding.
Some of the advantages of using SikaBond AT80 include:
- 1-component, ready to use
- Environmentally friendly - Solvent & Isocyanate Free
- Easy to remove from hands, tools and surface of prefinished flooring even when fully cured
- Excellent workability, very easy to spread & good retention of trowel profile
- Advanced Hybrid Technology, superior to standard PU & MS based adhesives
- Elastic, footfall sound dampening
- Suitable for most common types of wood floors
- Suitable for use with under floor heating
- Can be sanded
Write Your Own Review