Saicos 4.55ltr Ecoline Multitop +
Saicos Ecoline Multitop +
Saicos Ecoline Multitop + is a water based polyurethane1K lacquer. It is part of a coating system specially developed for wood and bamboo flooring as well as heavily worn furniture surfaces.
Saicos Ecoline Multi top is an incredibly flexible floor finish. The number of additives that can be used with the product means that you can actually create several different finishes just by adding the additive to the standard product:
- If its a heavy traffic or commercial area? Then add the optional 2k hardener to improve both chemical and scratch resistance.
- If you want a lighter appearance? Then add the white additive to create an unfinished look (or Scandinavian look if you add the white additive to each coat)
- For a darker look, use the pitch-black additive to accomplish a black surface with extraordinary effect..
- Going for the untreated or natural look? The pure additive will work while still protecting the wood surface.
- Site conditions poor? If it’s a warm environment with low humidity then use the delayer to slow down the drying time and increase the open time, extending the processing ability of the coat.
- Added slip resistance? Add the R10 slip-resistant additive perfect for kitchens or areas that may become greasy.
- UV protection? Use the UV protection additive to reduce the natural colour change in the wood.
Field of Application
Interior floors of all wood species, hard and soft woods - parquet, solid wood and engineered woods.