Osmo Polyx Oil Raw Effect 3044
Osmo Poly X Oil 3044 raw hard wax oil.
Osmo Polyx Oil 3044 Raw
A professional, clear, and quick drying floor finish for all wooden floors.
Untreated wood has a light, pale character from its natural 'raw' appearance. Sanded wood also has this effect. Osmo Polyx Oil Raw is designed to retain this appearance by using a small amount of white pigments to counteract the darker 'damp-look'.
Interior use - flooring, furniture and joinery. Osmo Polyx Oil Raw 3044 retains the natural character of the wood whilst increasing the durability. It is extremely hardwearing, water repellent and dirt resistant.
- Based on natural plant oils and waxes.
- Ideal for interior timber, especially untreated softwoods.
- Doesn't darken light coloured wood.
- Nearly invisible protection, no permanent "wet effect."
- Resistant to Wine, Beer, Cola, Tea, Fruit Juice, Milk and Water.
- The microporous surface allows the wood to breathe and reduces swelling and shrinkage.
- Safe for humans, animals and plants. Suitable for children‘s toys.
Available in 5ml, 125ml, 750, 2.5L
Maximum 2 coats on raw wood, 1 coat for renovation applied to a clean and dry surface - no sanding necessary!
Pour a little amount directly onto the raw wood and spread evenly using a double blade scraper. Apply the second coat with the scraper and polish off when dry.
Osmo 3044 dries in about 9 hours.
1L of Osmo Polyx-Oil Raw 3044 covers approx 24m2 per coat.
Hint: Not to be used on exotic wood species such as Merbau, Wenge, Jatoba etc. Osmo Wood Wax Finish Clear Extra Thin is recommended for these tropical woods.
To keep your floor finish in tip top condition, regular dusting and use of a damp mop should be sufficient. Occasional use of Osmo Wash and Care is recommended and for removal of persistent stains use Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner.
Hint Do not use steam cleaners on waxed floors.
If you need any help selecting the best wood floor finish, or technical assistance in using Osmo Polyx Oil Raw 3044 call Floorstock on 01455 234 400 Mon-Fri, 8:30-5:30.