- Next working day delivery on orders placed before 2pm
- FREE Next day delivery on orders over £250*
- Call us on 01455 234 400 Mon-Fri 8:30-5:30
Osmo Polyx Oil - Original Hardwax Oil
Osmo Polyx Oil original hardwax oil is an extremely hard wearing finish for interior wooden floors and furniture that enhances the natural character of wood.
Using natural ingredients, the natural vegetable oils and waxes produce an even colouring and a smooth surface result that remains in harmony with the natural finish of the wood. It is microporous and does not crack, peel, flake or blister, even in high traffic environments.
- Osmo Polyx Hardwax Oil contains no biocides or preservatives.
- Retains the natural character of the wood.
- Is water and dirt resistant
- Extremely hard wearing
- No need for a primer or sanding between coats
Application: No need to thin, just stir well. On wood floors use a brush or roller. Apply first coat thinly and evenly with the grain, taking care to immediately remove surplus.
On cork floors use a varnish scraper for the first coat and then brush or roller on the second application.
Thoroughly dried floors may be buffed or polished.
Drying Time: At least 8 to 10 hours between coats. Requires good ventilation.
Coverage: Approximately 24 sq metres per litre.
Need assistance? Call 01455 234 400 Mon-Fri 8:30-5:30
Next Working Day Delivery on orders made before 2pm.