Blanchon Hard Waxoil (Various Colours & Sizes)
Blanchon Hard Waxoil 2.5ltr (Various Colours)
Blanchon Hard Waxoil
Blanchon Hard Waxoil is formulated with natural vegetable oils and waxes, protecting wooden floors against everyday wear and tear. It can also be used for all interior woodwork.
Available in 2 colourless finishes satin-matt and ultra-matt, 6 wood colours and 8 modern design colours all with the same ease of application. You can mix the colours together or apply different colours coat on coat to create your own range and bring to life the character of coloured wood or maintain the "patina" of aged wooden floors.
Blanchon Hard Wax Oil is available in 2 colourless finishes (Satin-Matt and Matt) for a natural finish, 6 Satin-matt wood coloured finishes (Cherry, Golden Oak, Light Oak, Smoked Oak, Walnut and Weathered Wood) and 8 Satin-matt coloured finishes (Black, White, light-Grey, White-Grey, Rough-Timber, Old White, Graphite and Metallic Grey)
- Based on vegetable oils and natural waxes
- Treats and gives a natural finish to wood floors
- Stain, finish and protect with one product
- Easy application
- Full grain penetration to highlight the wood
- 8 wood colours and 8 colours
- Mixable colours for colour matching
- Outstanding aged effects when used in conjunction with Wood Ageing-Agents
- For commercial and domestic use
Blanchon Hardwax Oil Application
Read the manufacturer's instructions carefully and note the following advice:
- Do not apply to the wood floor:
- if the temperature is lower than 12°C
- if the relative humidity is higher than 85%
- if the moisture content of the wood is higher than 10%
- Use only in well ventilated areas
- Keep any aquariums and plants away from the environment where the product is being applied.
- Shake can well before use.
- Apply the Hard Wax Oil thinly with a natural bristle brush or short-haired roller.
- Always apply in the direction of the wood grain.
- Wipe very regularly as you apply with a clean lint-free cotton cloth (in a circular movement), a buffing machine fitted with a soft beige or white pad, or a polishing machine fitted with soft brushes.
- Apply to small areas as you go.
- Allow to dry for between 8-12 hours before repeating the process for the second coat.
Blanchon Hard Wax OIl Drying & Curing Time
The final coat should be left for between 8-12 hours to dry. The floor is ready for light usage after 2-4 days and should be fully cured after 8-10 days.
While waiting for the floor to fully cure, take care to wipe spills immediately, do not cover with rugs, etc, and take care with placing and moving furniture.